Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Updating my life

Haha...so much has happened in the past weeks and im generally a happy boy :D
Being in nanyang poly social science ( NYPSS ) has been the best times of my life...I have 2 awesomest and greatest lecturers!...25 great friends...1 amazing environment and a lot more things...things im learning are really interesting and i enjoy wad i am doing and what i will be doing in future :) So many things happened in class that its endless if i talk abt it here...but just to sum up a bit...i slept in one lecture cuz of the camp...i found a " brother " i could trust everything to...and hunter to hunt monsters with...and something else that mustn't be said :P
workload is kinda piling up for me but not gonna let that stop me frm going on...using games to de-stress and its working some what...havent been meddling with my transformers recently and i kinda feel regretful...but still...i have other things to do :P
Been updating my other blog which contains extremist views that shouldn't be shared now...but that keeps me entertained
and theres also so much other things to say but i guess only ppl around me can see it :P...i know its kinda an abrupt ending but i cant think of anything to say anymore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment