Sunday, August 22, 2010

what an eventful few days

Well...havent blogged for ages...so i believe you people will be surprise to hear this

IM A CHRISTIAN NOW!!...seriously!!

im not sure how to explain really...but then i've followed my instinct in my life and it always worked out for me...so instincts told me to go for it...but then again..is it instinct...or is it something else?

anyway...had a sleep over at my kor's house cuz his parents were having a church cell outing to a goat farm, mushroom farm and orchid farm...so i went over on friday and stayed overnight...the thingy was on saturday...and then stayed overnight again till sunday(today)

its was also thru these 3 days did i feel the change :D...i must really thank theodore (kor) and his family for sharing the word of god with me...at first i was still the usual...not believing and all...but then on saturday when i attended service...somethings the pastor was sharing surprised me so much...and then something seemed to click into place...and i realised that he may be true...my testimony is kinda personal and still not really comfortable with sharing with random public now...paiseh :P

but suffice it is to say...im feeling much more than i ever felt...seriously...tts why i said i dunno how to explain...but im happy with my decision...and i must really thank all the people in my life...especially those who have tried to open my eyes...theodore...peggy...jerry...nicholas...alvin...mr wee...edwin...and im sure many more others...thanks so much...

well..im sure my life will probably be much more interesting now..its kinda like a new journey for me...and im blessed to have great frens and God walking along with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment