Saturday, July 10, 2010

New thingys!!

WOOHOO!!!...notice the cool new skin...!!

My awesome fren CJ designed it for me and its much appreciated...thanks a lot for the effort :D..looks great! :D

haha...and today i made a weird accept...my fren invited me to his house for a stay over for the finals for soccer...and i accpeted?!?!?!...dunno why oso...but im definitely not gonna sit there and watch soccer..probably i'll be rolling around the floor or something...but still...kinda a good experience...and they not planning to sleep so if on monday you peepz see me sleeping in class..spare me :D...worse is monday got web design exam lei...jialat...but for the heck of it i think i'll take the risk :P

WEE...probably gonna wake up late tmr to super-charge my batteries for the next night...and thanks again CJ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment