Thursday, December 2, 2010

A long wait later :P

Been so long...and i realized this blog will only be filled if there is something biggie in my life...oh well

Anyway...Monster hunter portable 3rd is out but i still cant play it...damn Sony and their security :(...but still not gonna give up...and schools been ok i guess...things are still interesting but can feel anxiety of exams...Yin luns back frm australia...edwin and alex O lvl are over...so i guess they're having fun :(

Anyway...had an awesome day today playing captains ball and passing balls around with my classmates...been a long time since i last exercised...and also wore the same shirt as my kor kor....earning ourselves some teases...but i guess im used to it already :(...but kor kor wasn't happy...sigh :(

well...my mood totally got ruined with facebook and the insensitive people it houses...totally got me pissed off...the the best part is that he/she doesn't even know he/she made me pissed...and still go on to rub it in....please...go %&*$ yourself :(

but anyway...got into a cold bath to cool myself down and now im back here...the post on FB still pissed me off...maybe thats why im here...

I think its so unfair that girls can be so close to each other and no one else gives a damn...but when you are close with a guy and treat him as a brother then people say you're gay...whats the different between girls and guys...either way...you have someone you trust a lot in your life and these people seem to go all out to ruin it...

So here i state a very firm stance...if you dare to do anything to ruin my friendship and brother-ship...you gonna get it from me...and im holding back my language...but suffice it is to say...i will have nothing to do with anyone who tries to ruin my friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment