Thursday, January 13, 2011

New phase for his blog...from now on its gonna be formated like a readme...just for fun :D My phrase of the post will come first...then after that the readme :D

Phrase: Anything can be fun as long as you're having fun :D

Well i learnt this thru so many project...really dun wanna elaborate more...but basically, even when things dun seem fun, you can always make up your own fun :P

well anyway below is the readme, which is basically the post :P

version=date

Changelog= major events

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReadME: 1
Version: 2011.1.13

Changelog:
-screwed up my groupwork
-Got a stress attack, for the first time
-managed to handle it
-struggling with the workload
-had outing with trustee

Well so basically schools taking a toll on me, especially the projects. Kinda overloading but its not really becuz of the workload, but rather the stress from the other group. It not like i got no faith in my group, but it like when i look at other groups, they seems so much better. i think its my style as usual, always thinking negatively

But i was reading Jocelyn's Christmas note for me...it says "Dear Justin, may you have more CONFIDENCE & SELF-BELIEF in 2011. Have a happy new year! Cheers, Jocelyn" and i realized how much people care for me. Im always thinking that no one gives a damn about me and just treat me like im part of a wall. But i realized in not true for all cases...Jocelyn is my lecturer and most lecturer only bothers about my studies, but she is such a caring mentor and is able to locate my weaknesses in life. Just knowing that she knows make me feel better already...and of course i have my trustees which i trust with probably my life (kor kor is a trustee too...duh!). So i should count my blessings and stop thinking so much of what i dun have but rather think about the things i have :D ( MY GOSH!!...something positive actually came out from me :P)

well then with that thought...im hoping it will get me thru this semester, seriously i cant wait for it to end...Its been like a roller coaster ride for me, full of ups and downs and its seriously not my style. im simply hoping to get thru the exams well enough and hope that next sem wont be so bad...but still, had my share of fun so no complains there :D

and also, recently started playing minecraft...its the best game when it comes to de-stressing...trust me :D

alright thats about all...just finished editing slides and if theres nothing more, maybe gonna go de-stress :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment