Monday, January 14, 2013

Life O Life

I love "E", ok bye :P

No im kidding, well yea i still love "E", obviously, and nowadays its all the much harder cuz i see "E" on a daily basis cuz i cycle past the bus stop that "E" takes the bus to school. so it means i will be seeing "E" a lot more than i can take probably.

Anyways i just updated both my blogs, which kinda helped me think thru abt my life. This is probably how useful blogging is, it helps me to think thru about things. For now, life is kinda a struggle. Cuz on one had, my heart remains true to "E", but it is getting tugged with the idea of going for another person that i do love as well. Well i dunno if its love, but i definitely do like her.

Well other than "E", which i talked about like for ages in my other blog already, other parts of my life is also ups and downs. BB and attachment is somewhat ok..BB has been fantastic as we move into the new year, and even tho im only gonna be available for 4 months before potentially entering NS, im still gonna make the fullest of it. attachment started off bad but is slowly improving. I cant wait for it to end so i can be more focused on other aspects of my life. Abt NS, well apparently its gonna be tough for me and i have been training up (irregular jogging, Hey im trying okae) and hopefully i can be slightly more in shape before entering. I really miss a lot of my kiddos at the student care, it seems like ages since i last visited them...probably the only aspect that really is keeping me in check are my BB boys. being focused on their well being keeps more occupied, and playing games with them helps solve some stress.

So all in all, i dunno, i might update my other blog a little more consistently now that i got back to it, but also now that a lot more people seem to be getting thru that password, well i can filter my content, but honestly if ppl broke thru the password then there is nthing much more to hide anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment