Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Been another long while

Been quite another long while since i last blogged :x well but what to do..life is just another stalemate...no where here nor there...and im just waiting for things to happen...so now with my trusty cup of tea beside me and a semi-fresh head...time for a chunky update

So im done with poly! thats major i guess...no more studying which means almost no more life...well not true...im also an officer cadet with BB now and i've been keeping myself busy on that end...good i guess...cuz it does keep my mind occupied...now just waiting for graduation and then NS...and speaking of NS...no letter yet...so no commando yet :P well hopefully im really that lucky :x

In other news..."E" birthday is coming..planning to send another message to "E"..maybe this time i might get a reply...but somehow or another...i realized its no longer as important to me anymore...why? cuz my heart is slowly being pulled away from "E" by other ppl. Others who means a lot to me as well. My heart kinda is still stuck with "E"...thats probably not gonna change. But to fall in like with someone...thats kinda a hopeful thing for me i guess. planning to write a lot on this..but most likely in my private blog to make things easier...believe it or not..its a lot harder to type in code alphabets =.=

so all in all...life is just a slow, draggy train...mixed a little with more downs than ups...but then again..im so used to downs in life that it doesn't really affect me that much anymore...just another day...just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment