Monday, February 25, 2013

Countdown

Many concurrent countdowns happening in my life now that i think abt it.

1)Countdown to NS
2)Countdown to "E" birthday
3)Countdown to Monster Hunter
4)Countdown to many other small events

First off probably the most interesting thing is that my top major countdown wasn't "E" birthday, yea cuz NS takes that spot. Almost done with all the nonsense paperwork and checkups for NS already...meaning all thats left is the letter telling me where i have to go and all. Which means i'll slowly be losing my freedom.

The reason why NS came first is cuz being in NS means i have almost no access to the outside world, in this case "E" (yeapz guess i should have seen this coming, in the end E is always on top of the list) NS will take 2 years and in this time, E should be taking O lvl and then head off to a new school...and knowing E it would most likely be lasalle. But even with this knowledge, i cant help but feel so far away from E. Of course there's gonna be many other things i miss too...like BB and my kiddos at the centre and also SOME of my poly friends and BAMS. But somehow NS don't scare me as much as it did last time. At least all the training parts don't scare me anymore. Right now what affects me most is the fact that i'm going to miss so many things. Sure in NS i can meet new ppl but seriously, i cant be bothered with making new frens. But i guess 2 years may not be so long, like 3 years ago i started poly and look at me now...done with poly and ready for the next step. (self motivational thoughts :P)

Next countdown..well E's birthday is coming up this april, and i want it to be my last chance. I plan to send "E" a birthday message, maybe with any luck things might happen. If not...well then NS in june will mean that i wont have anymore chance. Altho recently i found out that "E" seems to be still single...which kinda is another ray of hope i guess :P Sometimes seeing "E" at NBSS kinda pains me, but also makes me happy that i get to see "E", something which will be lost when im in NS :(

Countdown to monster hunter...which also means countdown to no social life. :P

And some other little things like becoming an officer in BB. Honestly i dunno if its the right choice, i mean the filling up of forms and all the nonsense makes me feel like im going thru all the NS things again. But i guess its another step forward. I cant remain as a volunteer helper forever. If BB is something that i'm passionate abt then i should get through all this nonsense. Anyway some of the BB boys are the reason why i can remain as happy as possible.

Well looks like times are going to be rather stale from now till march...oh and birthdays coming :D means more pressies...maybe "E" would rmb...and then again, maybe im just stupid :(

No comments:

Post a Comment