Sunday, May 8, 2011

To confused to think of a phrase

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReadMe 5
Version: 2011.5.8

Confused
Irritated
Lost
Stressed
Annoyed
Sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh...need to release some feelings here...been confused so much...

Have to think about others and how to ensure that they are happy...but i dunno why...im always trying to give in to others and their request...but no one seem to do the same for me...maybe its becuz i dun say it out...but i know that i naturally want to satisfy others but sometimes it hurts to know that the same is not done for me....on the other hand...people who try to satisfy me go to such extreme...to the point that i felt disappointed with myself...so in the end im still in sadness...im so sick of this...

I really dunno how to handle this anymore...im trying to settle things one by one but thats not going well too...why must my life be so damn complicated...i wish for a simple life...but i cant i guess....maybe its fate that i'll have to go thru this as a lesson or maybe a form of learning...but sometimes its a little too hard...

I dunno..im still hoping that things will smoothen out...and nothing more complicated happens...and by the way...I HATE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment