Sunday, April 1, 2012

Church postings :D

Ooo lookie me got blogger on my phone...which means I can blog from anywhere..maybe this will make me more regular in blogging :P

Anyway I'm in church now...yea no joke...blogging during sermons :D not really interested in the lies they feel me anymore...but still...I guess for the sake of some of the people here I'll still keep things open and listen...but not too attentively ;)

So anyway was getting bored so decided to write about my gaming team...BAMS...the whole team is with me now anyway..Basthovian Is hakim...Astroprime is me..Munchi12 is Alex and Stargazer is Edwin

We been playing co op games for quite awhile and I realized out team work is flawed but beautiful...we all have oit weaknesses but the strength of our teamwork is so strong that it surprises me

Let's start with basthovian...our leader...the smartest one of us all cuz he seems to know everything...he's always leading us forward and helping us at most areas

Next is astroprime..me...I'm mainly doing most of the jobs that are neccessary...in games I'm the assault kinda player and in co op games in usually the mid range attacker

Coming up is Munchi...Alex is the joker of the group and sometimes messes things up..to our joy cux we get to laugh about it..most of the laughs comes from seeing Alex panic or running away

And finally we have stargazer...Edwin is kinda like a jack of all trades...doing what is needed and also like Alex....messing things up sometimes...I still rmb him burning me with lava in minecraft accidentally...after that incident we never left anything flammable with him again :P

So some of the games we play are battlefield 2142...the ultimate test of our teamwork..we also play minecraft for just some good old fun and adventure...we also play borderlands..our latest addition to our game list which test out co op on so many levels..these are just some games that we particular love

I guess it's thanks to them that I'm able to experience strong friendships...after all they were the first that I consider among my close friends...6 years now...and hopefully always counting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment