Thursday, April 5, 2012

GOD IM TIRED!

Went to USS yesterday with my sec school frens and had lots and lots of fun...then i went to my poly frens house for a sleep over which we played games and had another lots of fun...now im at home and falling asleep at random times and everywhere...that's quite fun too :D..but goods things comes to an end...tmr is good friday.

1 year ago...during this period...i was attached to a really nice girl. she was a simple girl and we were close back then...but i made a mistake..my heart wandered...and went to someone else...someone who at that time made me feel safe and accepted...my heart was conflicting with both of them, they were both important, but becuz the second one was much more like me..i naturally gravitated towards that person...big big mistake.

On good friday night i gave in...i could not resist temptations, or the person as well and gave in to something that made me regret. it sort of sealed the deal, and after that, i actually felt closer to the person, but i know i made a mistake back then already. As the weeks and months gone by things got worse and out of hand. people were against us and pressure from all around, until finally the person gave up, and left me. gone were the facebook, messages and all forms of contact. I lost the relationship, but more importantly i lost a friend that i could connect with. I still miss the person, the little cheeky comments, talking, sharing, crying, hugging...but its all over. But what makes me disappointed was what that person did. That person not only left me, but placed all the blames of the problem on me. When i found out I felt so betrayed. Already i have problems trusting people to a point where i called them friends. that person was the rare few...and after what that person did i once again lost trust in friends. How ever im thankful i still had some whom i could trust...i hope...

well theres the story, thats why i never looked forward to good friday or easter...not becuz im against my own religion, but rather the memories i have attached to that day. 1 year now...and probably many more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment