Thursday, July 26, 2012

Will you be the one?

Met someone new at the IRC today...

Well yea...IRC means i was lonely today...but i guess its a good thing i did go in eh? if not i wouldn't have met a new acquaintance...to simplify things with my naming traditions..this person shall be called "G" :P


so i was hopping into the IRC...and really the moment i entered someone opened a private chat with me...the usual ensues...intro...seeking and all this stuff...the person asked for my msn...which i gave and then our convo shifted to msn...so over there was more small talk...i realized "G" was really sincere..."G" wasn't the kind that was just looking for sex...well sure in the end "G" admitted that "G" was horny and thats why "G" went there...but "G" was genuinely worried that i would form a bad impression of "G". "G" kept asking me if i hated "G" cuz "G" was horny and asked things frm me...but i know that "G" was sincere about a friendship as well...something that is lacking frm IRCs..so honestly i wasn't at all angry with "G"...another thing abt "G" was that "G" was a very focused person...when talking to me...i know "G" was always present in the convo...replies were super fast and "G" always knew how to keep convo going...we shared some things abt ourselves...but due to my issue with trust i didnt really trust "G" with almost everything...yea i told "G" abt my past and some of my life...but still...i just met "G"...so slowly ba :P


But one of the most significant things "G" did...which surprised me big time...we exchanged numbers...and before "G" went to sleep "G" sent me a good night message..something which i ever expected in my life frm someone in IRC...i was really happy...i knew "G" was different...at least what appears on the outside...honestly i dunno if "G" is really genuine...i really do hope "G" is..if not...well...i always have "E" to haunt me...

No comments:

Post a Comment