Thursday, June 14, 2012

First time to a club ^^v

Yea...Finally i had the experience of clubbing...and damn i had so much more than just dancing...

To start off...i went with 3 of my friend...2 girls 1 guy...guess its a good combi...cuz those 3 went clubbing before so i guess i'm in good hands :P We were at clarke quay and went to eat at macs first...then we went to 7-eleven to get a bottle of alcohol...honestly i cant really rmb what the name was...only that the alcohol percentage was 40 i think...we went to sit near some bridge and started playing some games...like those where you lose and you need to drink up kind...my first mistake...

Started off well for me...won quite a few time so i guess i didn't have to drink much..but slowly i realized that i kept losing to my guy fren and kept drinking...and the more i drink...the more i feel like wanting to drink...soon i was a happy boy..laughing away...thankfully i was still aware of what i was doing...at least i know that i was drinking too much...my head started feeling heavy and giddy...well...damn...

I remembered some of my friends smoking and for some reason..i felt enticed to try as well...i was playing around with a stick but i think i didn't try it yet...although i rmb that while we were leaving for the club (and mind you i wasn't walking straight) i decided to have a puff...honestly..i dunno..the feeling was a little bit of nothing to me...i mean it did make me feel a little weird or happy...but i dont think its my thing...so after this i really cant rmb much...i know we made our way to the club called rebel i think..i rmbed my friend telling me to make sure that i looked normal to get past the bouncer...and we were looking for lockers inside

I rmb the loud noise in the club...upbeat music...flashing lights..lots of noise...all of which would have annoyed me normally..but listening to it i got really high and excited...i wanted to dance it out...laugh it out and just have fun...and apparently my friend told me i did...i was dancing (something i never thought i'll do) and we drank more inside . Everything else i really cant rmb...i know my friend told me halfway we went to the toilet...then apparently i wasn't able to even stand properly so he brought me out of the club

What happened next shocked me...apparently i started crying and had an emotional outburst...and was crying and talking a lot abt my ex...so yea..now the identity of my ex is known to another 2 more person..great

well other than that i really dont rmb much...most of which was what my friend told me i did...so i dont really know much.

Anyway aside frm that..guess what...my friend is angry with me again...same person..different situation..this time not a misunderstanding anymore..it was my fault...and again i need to seek forgiveness..i've done what i can...and learnt my lesson...so again...its up to him

so yea..last night was one of the more interesting nights i had...and hoenstly...i think theres so much more to write...so i'll hop over to my other blog maybe...now that my heart is giving me the aches cuz of what happened between me and my friend...i need a good distraction anyway...AND MY FUCKING CUPBOARD DOOR JUST MOVED ON ITS OWN AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment