Sunday, June 3, 2012

Painful again...

Another posting in church today...cux that's where I am and as usual...I'm not listening...well if uncle Terrence was delivering the message then maybe I would be listening a bit more

And guess who's sitting 1 row in front of me...yea..THAT person...can feel the tug in my heart again...cuz I saw how the person was..at first the person was just standing there not singing...a bit like last time...but as the worship went the person got more connected with God...raising his hands and all...and again...it hit me that I've lost the person 9 months ago already

That feeling left me in pain as usual..I don't even know what I want anymore...one hand I miss the friendship and want it back...another part of me miss the companionship and connection with the person as well...

But what's new I guess...as usual I'm just sitting through the pain...no where to go...no where to hide..just live through it and hope for the best...as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment