Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time will Tell

Well someone came by yesterday (not literally..in text) and was talking to me about people in general (i'm just saying this cuz i try not to mention names on this blog) and it did get me thinking about something that i always told myself in the past...but not so often now...back then i always told myself...time will tell a person's true side...and yea...that kept me on edge and cautious of others whom i just met...but slowly there was no more need cuz i learnt to trust people...well blindly actually..but somewhat still trust

So when i was talking to her...that's what i told her as well...time will tell a guy's true heart...and used myself and my failed relationship as an example..at first i thought i was ok and all...but in the end...my ex had to slowly find out what a jerk i was...and this only surfaced after she and I know each other better...people cannot hide forever...they may be good liars or great actors...but if you are close to the person...things will definitely surface and you will be able to know the persons true colors.

Well so aside from that sudden thought...had an awesome start of the week...went down to ACS again...both my favorites didn't go...but it was still fun for me there...but thanks to those kids i caught a cough and sore throat...lots of them had been sick and the teachers got it as well...and now i got it too...humph... And on sunday i went cycling with some of my friends...we cycled aimlessly and ended up at compassvale O.O...so i visited my grp mate there and went shopping before we started cycling back to yishun...was super awesome and you can tell the difference between both the areas...after the cycle i went to meet 2 of my classmates who were at some CD shop...haha totally not my type of place since i don't listen to music...but anyway going home was boring for me anyway...so that's about it for the interesting parts of the week.

So in general..i guess things are not too bad...my sunday church was pretty bad but its over so im not gonna think abt it...so thats it i guess :P

No comments:

Post a Comment