Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hee Hee Hee ^^

Yay imma happy cat...well for now i guess...but hope this last awhile more..i love being happy :D

Well today was pretty much one of the better days that i had...started off with me waking up early (but still late) for CareHeart (one of the student cares i go to) Sports day...was awesome to meet all the other 4 student cares...i was in charge of one of the groups...which surprised me a lot cuz i thought they wouldn't trust me for this group leader kinda stuff...heck even i wouldn't trust myself cuz i know im not social with people i dunno...but turn out..when the kids formed their group (my grp had only 1 frm eunos which i knew)...i became myself again..happy and bouncy with the kids...and very soon they were talking to me as if they already knew me...haha and they were good kids so thank goodness...lesser work for me to make sure they don't run around or fall. The sports day went well and they even have an awesome cheer...they won quite a few games and overall they did very well in my opinion. Even during lunch i was sitting with them...sharing my food with them (cuz as usual volunteer gets better food) and trying not to let the teachers see as i let them have my chicken wings and all...haha as usual i pamper them too much already :P I was supposed to leave at abt 1 plus...but after a lot of thinking...and also cuz the kids kept asking me to...i decided to accompany them and spend the rest of the day with them back at the center...their faces were priceless...i hope they know that im as happy to be there with them as much as they are happy that im with them :')

So back at the center they went for their bath...and some of the upper primary boys were being very dirty with me...had to interrogate them to find out where they learnt all the languages and things from...honestly even though im shocked at how young kids are learning all these...i honestly feel that they should not be reprimanded for it..i see it as part of growing up...yes its a risk..but sometimes you will not learn until you fall... not to say tat they get into trouble...but rather that we should not dismiss such things as bad so quickly...however i did tell them not to say such things in front of the younger ones. After they were bathing (which i spent powdering myself back at the center cuz i cant bath ): )..they had nap time...i was sitting with them listening to music at one corner...and after that watching transformers...but my body decided to be tired and i laid down...and very soon...actually fell asleep as well...after waking up confused...i realized that i've been sleeping for close to 30 minutes..some of the teachers were laughing when they realized i fell asleep as well :P

Oh but before that...i was going thru twitter and saw someone's post...and got worried for her..so i dropped her a text of encouragement...cuz even as i was reading her tweets...i realized that we do suffer frm the same problems somewhat...and since i was recovering and being happy with my kids...i told her also to find something that will distract her...well i guess it works well for me...and i hope it does for her as well.

Ok back to the day..after the nap we were watching cool animal shows and i was close to my new little brother :D one of the kids came to say that his sir name was Tan to so we were brothers...haha so cute...he's a P6 and one of the more naughty boys there..so usually i end up taking care of him...i remembered how i had to stop him from punching someone in anger...that was the first real major interaction i had with him as well...and even now he still has anger management issues...but something inside me tells me that he is still a good boy at heart. Well after the show i really had to go..i saw some disappointment in some of the kids and honestly felt like not leaving..but i told myself that i cannot get too emotionally attached to them so instead i promised them (as usual) that i'll be back when i find the time.

Ok frm this point im gonna skip a chuck on info so that the post stays annonymous

Guess what..my ex was stuck in a lift...so funny...i happened to be there and decided to sms that person...and to my GREATEST surprise...i got a reply! The first reply is almost 9 months...oh you dont know how happy i was...at first i was asked to leave for supper but when i told the person that i was going...the person did something which always won my over last time...and it still won me over now...i waited till my ex was safely out and said bye and left...honestly it was so fleeting but i was glad it happened...ok this is a pathetic post compared to what i wanna write...so it will be on another blog instead...when im free or not so lazy to go write it

So yeap...that was today...an awesome day...so now..to go enjoy the rest of the night and tmr as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment