Monday, June 18, 2012

Peer pressured

I seriously Fucking hate my life right now! seriously...

For starters im slowly turning damn poor...aside from the clubbing thingy...next there was night safari...and soon there will be makan session(s) and soon again its zoo or science centre...i mean thank goodness i dont have to pay anything for the sentosa trip with my kids...or else they will become a burden to me as well...and the last thing that will ever need to happen is my best source of happiness becoming my burden...

Sometimes i guess its really abt peer pressure...and i get that a lot frm my fyp grp...dont get me wrong they are wonderful people...but maybe its the work style...or maybe its just that we dont share the same level of commitment...but everytime they want a meeting...i realized that i dont want it...cuz i just see no need for it...like i said maybe its just the work style...but i see no need to meet so regularly...it seems like honestly when we meet we get lesser done...on the contrary if we allocate work and everyone goes home and do and set a dateline...it gets done even faster cuz theres a dateline and all. but i guess grp work means we have to be physically meeting

I just got a call and cuz i had plans today i didnt have to go meeting..but i heard that everyone was there and that pressured me to want to go..maybe its paranoia...but i guess its just me...worse is they were planning so many outing and it clashes with my own plans...so what am i gonna do?...im totally feeling so stressed just now when i was talking to one of the members to a point where i need to stay silent and calm myself down...now i got a fucked up mood...hopefully i wont affect anyone later

No comments:

Post a Comment