Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Great..im sad again :(
I feel like a jinx...seems like everywhere i go i bring trouble with me lei...people nearly fell and lost their live becuz of me...caused others to have to go through trouble that i avoided...caused books in my care to be damaged...caused others to feel bad or worried becuz of me...caused others to feel sad becuz of my faults...the list goes on :( i feel like a curse or plague...
I think im gonna try and avoid unnecessary contact with others already...in order to protect their interest as well as my own...no idea why all this kinda misfortune falls on me...my lips keep getting infected...ulcers in my mouth...and some others that i dun even wanna say :(
Lucky the book thing was forgiven :(..or i'll feel like crap the whole week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment