Monday, June 7, 2010

How interesting to feel the sensation of fainting :P
haha...was in school today thinking im cured already...how naive...halfway through psychology lecture suddenly felt like vomiting...rushed out of the lecture hall and realized i was seeing everything blur and whitish...nothing could come in focus and i couldn't walk straight...so in panic...i tapped the nearest passerby to ask for help and thankfully she assisted me to a table where i could rest...thank earth that there are such people in the world...and i never got her name :(...oh well...but still...wad an interesting day :P
And also must thank my frens who was there for me...helped me buy fish porridge...which was pretty nice :P...and jim for sending me home...gotta find a way to repay their kindness one day :D
Okays...guess i should see a doctor soon and get some rest...must try and go school tmr...not gonna miss it unless im really dying...jkjk.

No comments:

Post a Comment