Wednesday, June 30, 2010

YAY!!...im glad to say im back to my old self again :D..after all these event of the past weeks
these events have really changed me...all the lessons learnt from all these events make me feel re-newed :D
and it also widen my eyes to my closest frens around me...all those who helped me when there was a need..i thank all of them for their presence
well...guess i should mention 3 peepz around me that i truly appreciate..and thats theodore, CJ and peggy...these 3 have always been with me for all the 11 weeks ( since we first met) and there is no better frens then them...we were there for me when i was seriously ill...buying porridge for me to ensure i eat...they've also sms me with concern when they find that im troubled with something...you know..all those sms really means a lot to me as those are the affirmation for me that you care for me...and i will do the same like-wise...
then there are also the rest frm my poly class..who have been, still are and probably will always be the best bunch of people i have ever met...Quek chin...who also chowed great concerned for me when i was sick..as well as also being the resident gamer :x...jasmine...always providing the fun and laughter...VJ...one of my role models..she's such a mature person and always being helpful for the betterment of the class...jerry...who takes in all our teasing and also a very mature person...just to name a few :D..of course..the rest of the class all had their greatness..i think i might do some sort of dedication for all of them soon :P
Then there are my lecturers who showed undying support to the class...Jim for showing so much concern when i was sick..and Jocelyn for being the first educator in my life that told me NOT to go school ( i was sick ma )...haha :D...I rmb Jim saying that the people that impacted him most was his mentors and i agree to that...only 11 weeks and both Jim and Jocelyn have impacted my life so much with what they taught in class...
Im so happy to be where i am now..i feel fortunate that i have such great people around me...i'll do my best to help them as well as assist them in whatever ways i can...and to be a great classmate to you all as much as you all have been the greatest class mates to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment