Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today was an ok day...not much mood...but something kept nagging in my head :(
Yesterday one of my secondary school sec 4 classmate msn-ed me and asked me a question that nearly made be angry/sad...i had a previous post saying that i felt forgotten or im easily ignored...well thats true...this guy asked me a simple question : "you got go for 10th anniversary?" !!!...what got me sad/angry was that i talked to this guy on that day and was standing damn near him during the prize presentation...only different table...but am i so transparent among them?...to the point that i can be beside them and not noticed...or maybe there was never a need to notice me ...:(..oh well...i dun blame the guy...at least he still msn-ed me..so its not too bad i guess...sigh

Oh well...but today was kinda fun...went on a visit to a youth center...kinda interesting there...they have 2 Wii consoles....how cool :P...visiting there really made me want to work with youths and children in future...but it can get stressful i guess...oh and jim is back but still sick...haha...but im not gonna make another fallacy of causation again...after school...had vyncent, teddy and CJ over to my house...still no idea for what -.-...

Well...aside from the msn thing...im a happy boy again...but i feel my lips getting dry..shit :(

No comments:

Post a Comment