Saturday, June 5, 2010

WOOO!!...backs frm NBSS 10th anniversary dinner...was kinda fun but to say the truth...playing sports with my poly class was more fun :P...
For some reasons...i no longer feel bonded to my sec 4 class...not totally forgotten but it seems i can no longer fit in with them..not that i ever had an easy time trying to...but this time i had no inclination to join in the photo taking and all this chat...i got this feeling that they also forgot a little abt me anyway...i dun rmb the boys inviting me much for their little gathering and all this outing...no longer feel connected to most of them...only a few did rmb and im glad they exist...thank god theres my teachers who still have the courtesy to rmb. :(
Well..im not gonna fret over my past anymore...im thankful i have 25 new and awesome classmates...people that i can trust...im putting the trust that once belonged to 4G2 to SS1001...not that forgotten 4G2 completely...its just that..since you guys could always go out without me...i dun think it will be hard to continue doing that...but i know there are some that are still awesome...dun worry...i wont forget you all...
well...enough ranting and self disclosure...im still gonna be in school happy and bouncy...after all..next week is the last week before holidays start...cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment