Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WHEE!!!...thats 2 more ICA presentation down...4 more to go :D...
the presentation went smoothly today..except for the part where we ran out of time and i had to talk so fast i actually panted after it...haha..my poor classmates had to chase after my bullet train of a presentation :x
other than that...nthing else happened..besides me getting frustrated again over the incident yesterday..i need to contrl myself :(...and of course probably hurting those around me in the process....currently im glancing at my phone almost every minute and jumping when it lights up...waiting for some sort of response frm a very special person...who isn't responding :(...and no its not a girlfren -.-...
oh well...guess i should go cok now..before my dad comes home to complain that theres no food on the table

No comments:

Post a Comment