Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alternate reality

Haha sims 3 was tragic..no not the game itself...but rather the fact that the game hanged on me and i didnt save -.-

So anyway..i went for a jog..pushed myself to the limits again...and nearly paid the price for it...its funny how someone just told me not to push myself cuz its dangerous and i promptly do that...i was on the last part of the run and decided to go even faster just to make up time...so i increased my speed all the way to my finish point to clock a time of 11.29..but the moment i stopped...i semi-blackouted and saw those shiny thingys around my eyes (dunno how to explain..but those who have fainted or nearly fainted before will know)..had to keep moving a little more around...i think it was becuz i stopped too suddenly just to pant...but damn it was dangerous..after that didnt even do any other exercise and immediately evacuated home

Got home and took a rest then started playing sims 3...created myself...and a really special someone...well hey sims is about living your alternate reality anyway :P so me and the person was together living in a house with a dog and cat <3 dream come true...but the house suck..i refuse...and i say REFUSE to cheat for this game...in my grp...teddy and hidayah cheat for their sims but me and K not gonna cheat...haha it feels more like your game if you put in the effort for it :P

Well i also included other random people that i know..havent added BAMS yet but if i play another neighbourhood i might have one where the BAMS live together...like we always said...haha but we in singapore so thats hard

ok why am i rambling on abt this..haha...to be honest today is one of the "better" days...as in right now..im feeling quite normal and ok...as compared to this morning..maybe its really sims making me happy...so well..bye...imma gonna go be awesome to my virtual partner now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment