Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why can't dreams come true?

Oooo what a semi-pleasant night :P ok that sounded a little wrong...no i was alone...not with someone

I had a really really nice dream...its like my body is finally getting sick of crappy sad dreams that it rewarded me with a nice one...i dream that my ex and i got reunited :D:D:D Obviously my ex's standard cheeky smile was there...and we were talking about stuffs after stuffs...to be honest i couldn't remember the exact full content as clearly as the other sad dreams...but i know i was happy...i know it was in our church LOR room with chairs around...we were talking about other people that we like (so unlikely topic...but thats how we were last time) and funny thing is we are attracted to the same person...haha we are so similar :P

Then i know i woke up...around 8.30...and i know i have christian basics...around 9...and i know im too damn lazy to get up...so i went back to sleep...at 9 plus uncle terrence sms me and i replied saying that we should postpone it...haha..actually i feel quite bad..i really wanted to go...i considered talking to uncle terrence about my stuffs and all..but alex will be there...alex hardly gets serious abt these kinda things (which is good and bad) so i feel awkward if hes there...but i rmb my nemesis telling me that its alright to talk to someone older than you..who may have been more mature...but not your peer...i guess so...but i know uncle terrence will give me generic answers...and thats a complete turn off honestly

So i went back to sleep...and this time..i dreamt of transformers...ahahaha...i dreamt that i went to some shop which were selling ROTF transformers...well all the fugly unwanted ones..but i saw some cool ones...and thats abt all i rmbed as well before i woke up again

But to be honest...as usual after waking up...you realized its just a dream...and i rmb someone telling me that 'if you can rmb the dream then it wont come true" back then it was reassuring for me...but in this case...well i wish it comes true...and worse is my calf is in pain frm yesterdays exercise..those sharp sharp pain kind..must have pulled a muscle or something :(

and i suddenly feel like starting another blog...thats protected or something...a blog that i can openly just use names and all instead of "someone someone" and also just write freely...but im too lazy to manage 2 blogs...so i guess not now...unless i really need it

No comments:

Post a Comment