Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Train blogging

How interesting...I'm on the train to my group mates house and suddenly felt like blogging :P

So guess what...after yesterday's nightmare...I got another one...this time even worse..this time was the very thing I was most worried about happening...and to be honest when I woke up I thought it was real and panicked...then realized it was a dream...but I realized I wasn't as affected by it as I usually would...I definitely was still heavily affected but I tried not to think abt it...hmm...as usual I just hope dreams don't can't true...a silly girl told me yesterday that if I can rmb the dream then it won't come true...haha well for once I shall believe these superstitions :P

Oh and also...can't wait to get back to BB...I miss being somewhere that is away from the "poly" scene....and just be a total kid with all those teenagers who behaves like kids :P

Ok final conclusion...blogging o. The train is much more rushed and weird...haha well that means I won't be doing too much of these then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment