Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fucking work

Im sorry was the title too vlugar? ok how about..."marginally tedious and horrific work that involve shitty programs like microsoft word and a crap load of editing and pacification just to get a picture to align with words" work...yea i kinda guess that was too long as well ;)

Anyway i've been working on my FYP children manual for a god forsaken 3 hours...why? becuz i have micorsoft word to thank for...take my advice...pictures and MS word DO NOT mix well together -.- and creating children content obviously require tons of pictures...so damn..what a nightmare

ok back track...so in the morning my grp had a meeting with mr paran..was ok...but fun part was after the meeting...since it was wednesday we had 2 cars in the grp...K's and Ted's...so they were mini racing on the highway...awesome...K was damn good at blocking ted but ted dared to speed up and over take her...damn cool...oh we went to bishan to eat pastamania..which i haven't eaten for quite awhile...after lunch we headed to ted's house to discuss and that was where the stress mounted...we realized that theres so much to do for the children manual and so little time..we were all lost as well..so after lots of discussions and all..we finally decided and went home to get started...to be honest im still not as stressed as them..maybe its my style..i realized im the kind that like to work alone...im responsible for my own work..and i feel more ownership of it...and i really dislike it when there are unnecessary decisions to do work together...and one of the grp members did suggest that...was a real turn off but thankfully it didn't go thru..so we are all doing our own parts...phew

so how abt my usual stuff? well nothings changed...so still the same..honestly...today was too damn busy for me to really think abt stuff...what i did think abt was the dream i had...fucking random

I was in my PRIMARY SCHOOL...i saw my SUPERVISOR as one of the teachers...my class was in a dark room watching movie but everyone was in sleeping bags and SLEEPING...and the friend who's not talking to me was talking to me again...my ex was in the same class as me..but for some reason i realized i didn't even try to talk to my ex..maybe cuz im so used to not trying to talk..but the cool thing about dreams is you can feel emotions as well...i know i was sad when i saw my ex..and was happy when my friend talked...was confused when i saw my supervisor..its like...all this things are vivid and sharp..but the rest are blurry...kinda reminds me of the idea me and alex has to conquer our dreams and be in full control...would be cool i guess :P

ok this is random but obviously my mind is not ready to be writing long stuff...i realized im writing so suckishly now...so to spare myself and readers...i'll just end it here..anyway tmr is napha...great...and supervision...great...and more work...great...oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment