Friday, May 25, 2012

Church postings again

Ooo another mobile blogging :P well
I'm stuck at church now...listening to crap about multi site...tedious as usual...and not helping my mood when someones parents decide to sit right in front of us....and the pastor that's talking is the jerk that gave the fucked up idea that's making me suffer now...so yea...

Anyway on the brighter side...I was playing LAN with my classmates today...not too bad...I think we did well for survival...lasting about 8 or 9 minutes...best part was we were not even talking or planning cuz we weren't sitting all together...so it wasn't too bad...they were good teammates...now it got me all the more psyched up to play with BAMS and get a gold award

And also...the friend talked to me today as well...again it was really awkward for me...I dunno why cuz I shouldn't be feeling like this...but I felt so weird when we talked...totally not like last time...lucky for me another friend talked to me a short while about my problems...and although I appreciate his concern...it's just different cuz I'm not close to him...I have so much that I wanted to talk to my friend...but that poor guy seems to be in even more problems...well not sure if it's more than mine..but it sure sounds serious...so hopefully it gets fixed soon....I don't wanna add more problems for him by sharing my problems with him...so I guess for now I'll tank through it awhile more...anyway he said the lesser people know the problem the better...so I guess I won't try to ask more...and just let him settle it if he wants to...I've learnt how to let things be...I'm fact...I was so worried just now...when I so easily gave up...last time I would have did all I could to make sure my friend smiles again...but just now...when he showed that he did not wanna tell me...I simply left it as that...I was so scared that I lost my ability to care for others...but after thinking about it...I don't think so...I searched myself and I know I still am concern about what's happening...even though I tried my best to stand a little further when they talked about it so that I can't hear what's going on...I know that part of me I'm still worried for them...but I guess sometimes things are like this...so I'll help only when I'm needed...and even though I really want to help...I'm going to just ignore it and busy myself with other things...dunno if it's even right to do that...but nvm

Oh well that's about all for today I guess...later gonna be meeting BAMS for some late night supper awesomeness...and probably looking at a boring weekend again...oh well...games games games :P

No comments:

Post a Comment