Monday, May 28, 2012

My new GF

Humph...who needs a real girl...I'll marry Arcee anytime :P

Ok i guess that's kinda weird how im falling in love with a female transformer but i guess that's the point...if i have a girl in future i want her to be like Arcee..cool and always there for anything...plus caring and calm...that would be awesome :)

Oh anyway...i managed to keep my cool today...i guess its good..my grp mate K managed to swindle the info out of me abt why i was pissed but i told her that im fine already...which is true...i managed to make a new intro for my youtube videos using 3D animation...guess you could say that its my first 3D animation product :D soon i'll be making transformers..yea i wish :P

as or personal life...well someone's overseas right now..good for me...and my friend is talking still..thankfully...and im slowly recovering from the cold shoulder...almost back to normal...so i guess everything is going just fine...or at least improving...FYP and friends are just 1 of many tons of problems that i have yet to solve..but i guess like i always tell myself...the impt ones solve it first and slowly move onwards...well the most impt one is done already...now for the next one...which funny enough...will not solve until major change happens...haiz

and last night i played L4D2 with BAMS straight into the night...4 am :) priceless...i tell you we may not be the best in games but i'll not have anyone else at my back except for those 3...well maybe the previous team i played with frm my class...but thats just a start :P Was a priceless scene to see us 4 on the concert stage fighting mobs off...love it...then seeing us laughing and going crazy shooting each other was even more priceless...and im actually smiling while i type this...damn im a happy boy suddenly...its good that life is taking a better turn for now...hope it last

So anyway...today i tried to hunt down my GF...dont have...so i guess next time again...i'll get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment