Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There's always a brighter side

Life suck...you gotta admit..not everything goes your way and somethings things simply are out to screw with you...but there always is a little bit of happiness stored away somewhere for you to tap on

So yea...seems like life is almost normal...FYP still annoying me somewhat especially after today...as usual with tones and annoyance...leaving me very frustrated and angry...but as usual..hold it in...but the difference is that i visited ACS again...and how happy i was when i was only on the way there...i almost bounced my way there...and even took a cab at the last stretch cuz i was running late and didnt wanna lose any of the precious time with them...and that was a good decision

Because the moment i stepped into the center i was greeted by my favorite kid...he gave me his trademark "evil" look and i shot one back at him...its how we greet each other :P like that wasn't enough...another of the kid which i was rather close to as well was so happy and asked how come i was back....and whether i remembered his name or not...and when i did...he said "wahhh so long already you still rmb my name?" so cute <3 and since it was study time i was just floating around as usual and my favorite kid was bouncing his head on my hand when i was standing behind him...he gave me his upside down look and immediately asked if i was coming tmr or thursday...i told him that i was coming on friday and he complained why i couldnt come on thursday...that made me sad...that i had so much other commitment and i told him (honestly) that if i had the chance i would come down everyday...and that is what i would really do for them.

The day went on as usual...and during tea break he was eating his own food and when i complained that i didnt have a good lunch..he immediately offered his stuff to me...so sweet but he very cute also...he insisted that he wouldn't share his nice biscuits with me unless i answer his maths question and also let him play games on my phone...he loves to quiz me on maths questions and cuz he's such at maths he usually owns me...best part was during the next few lessons he and my other fav was lazing around with me...no matter how many times i told them that they were not allowed to lie down on my lap or shoulder...they still ended up doing it...in the end i totally gave up and just let them laze around...after all...the spoken rule is that they cannot sit on our laps...the extra shoulder and lying on lap thing was added for myself...and im ok i guess...at least for them :P I think i pamper them too much...but both of them are like little brothers to me..and i wouldn't mind taking care of them like a real brother anyway :)

So there was also a new staff there today...and we didnt really talk until most of the kids went home...we introduced ourselves and got to know each other slightly better...but what made my day was really when she said that i must have enjoyed myself during the attachment cuz im back here to volunteer and mr ang came by and say "Ya...he got lots and lots of heart" I felt so happy hearing that...yes...i have a sea of heart and patience for kids..no matter how naughty they can be..somehow i hardly have the heart to scold them...but being stern with them sometimes is still needed.

But the most important thing is...this is the scene where im most appreciated...they say your teenage years are the best in life...i agree..but only if im with my kids or in a student care...cuz thats where im appreciated...by both the young, peers or elders...I enjoy myself there..nurturing them and caring for them...and in return...the benefits that i receive is much more deeper than just money...no point being in the social game on teenagers...where we have back stabbers or shit..or people who misunderstands you...or thinks of you as things that are not true...or treat you like an expendable...theres almost none of that in the student care...its purely love and care there in both directions...and im always happy when im there...and always dreading going home...this truly is the power up i need...especially with all the crap going on now...and im glad im going back on friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment